Picture Resize Genius 3.0
- File Size: 1.76 MB
- Requirements: Win 9x/ Me/ 2000/ XP/ 2003 Server/ Vista/ Win7 / Win8
- Limitations: The 5-days fully functional trial
While it's great that newer digital cameras can take beautiful 5, 6, or 7 megapixel pictures, e-mailing such large photo files can clog up your recipient's Inbox, or can not posting them to your Blog and Forum. So, we developed Picture Resize Genius that are no more difficult than posting in a Forum, or email them. Now anyone can resize pictures and digital photos easily and quickly.
- Select and process pictures in batch mode.
- Allows you to force a specified width or height and keep the proportions or define fixed picture dimensions.
- View, add and remove pictures in a list with sorting features.
- Add watermark and rename your pictures at once.
- After processed, the Jpg EXIF and Tiff Tags cannot be lost.
- Keep file creating date time.
- Direct contrast between original and processed on the same screen.
- Provides 40+ graphics formats and saving into GIF, JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, MIFF or TGA etc.
- Saving in true color, 256 colors or gray scale.
- You can drag any picture in Windows explorer and drop them on the main window.
- Automatically saves your latest settings on exit.
- Modifies picture in built-in editor.
Picture Resize Genius is an resize, shrink and crop utility. It was developed for digital camera owners, webmasters, people traveling or anybody.
Picture Resize Genius Screenshots:
Thanks to its simple and intuitive interface, Picture Resize Genius is suited for any user who only needs the basic photo editing features. It is able to perform batch resize and rename operations on thousands of files in a matter of seconds.
Easy to use, excellent pricing and the software has saved me so much time on my web pages. Thank you. No need to say more, it's great!